Amazon Video

Dangers of Using Electronics in Bathroom, the Case of the Teenage Girl

This is the unfortunate misfortune of the teenage woman, Madison Coe, that passed away while using her cellphone in the shower room. I wish her story gives understanding around the threats of using electronic devices in the bathroom.

Read various other posts at: http://www.electroboom.com
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ElectroBOOM

It would certainly be rather amazing if you support ElectroBOOM at Patreon:
http://patreon.com/electroboom

And also unique many thanks to my customers as well as sponsors:

My Patrons and Supporters

Below are my Super Patrons with assistance to the severe!

Aki K. at http://www.pc-doctor.com/
James Y. at http://vsee.com/
C.R. Parent

KCBD Reports on the story:
http://www.kcbd.com/story/35851834/texas-teen-electrocuted-after-cell-phone-accidentally-falls-in-bathtub?utm_content=bufferea965&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Update to the tale:
http://www.kcbd.com/story/35890178/police-parents-release-photo-taken-by-teen-before-she-was-electrocuted-in-bathtub

By: Mehdi Sadaghdar

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.