How much does a Electronics Engineer make in a year?
How many jobs are there for Electronics Engineers?
How do you become a Electronics Engineer?
In this video, we examine the average Electronics Engineer salary in 2019 and Electronics Engineer jobs growth. We gathered data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). We look at the historical salaries and job growth of Electronics Engineers.
These income and job statistics are from the Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) program. These salaries do not include bonuses or benefits. In our opinion, these are the most accurate salary numbers (better than indeed, glassdoor, and payscale).
Electronics engineers design and develop electronic equipment, including broadcast and communications systems, such as portable music players and Global Positioning System (GPS) devices. Many also work in areas closely related to computer hardware.
Electronics engineers typically do the following:
• Design electronic components, software, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, medical, military, or scientific applications
• Analyze customer needs and determine the requirements, capacity, and cost for developing an electrical system plan
• Develop maintenance and testing procedures for electronic components and equipment
• Evaluate systems and recommend design modifications or equipment repair
• Inspect electronic equipment, instruments, and systems to make sure they meet safety standards and applicable regulations
• Plan and develop applications and modifications for electronic properties used in parts and systems in order to improve technical performance
Electronics engineers who work for the federal government research, develop, and evaluate electronic devices used in a variety of areas, such as aviation, computing, transportation, and manufacturing. They work on federal electronic devices and systems, including satellites, flight systems, radar and sonar systems, and communications systems
In this video, Stephen Hack talks about Electronics Engineer statistics nationally and across the United States. “How much does a Electronics Engineer make?” and “How many jobs are there for Electronics Engineers” are important questions for people trying to choose between different fields. Electronics Engineers are well paid professionals that play a vital role in our society.
Career Watch is a career driven Youtube channel devoted to informing people about career trends.