Watch Part 1 – https://youtu.be/4sBgu_tUpiI
This is part-2 of Basic electronics Tutorial or a quick overview to the standard electronic devices parts in Hindi. In this video clip I have actually included brand-new electronics/electrical components.In this component I’ve covered some more electronic components. You will locate these components in a great deal of digital gadgets.
You can click the time-code links to jump to a certain topic likewise available in comment section for smart phones.
1. Thermistor 0:39 – A temperature managed variable resistor. What is thermistor and why it’s used? And also some usual applications of thermistor.
2. LDR 02:41- Light reliant resistor. What it is and also some typical application of LDR.
3. Photodiode and phototransistor 04:10 – what it is? Usual applications of photodiodes and also phototransistors. Standard functioning fundamental of Optical Fibre.
Optocoupler 06:28 -The little component consists of LED as well as a phototransistor. Locate what is inside a optocoupler and also exactly how it functions?
4. Fuse 08:36 – what is fuse? Functioning concept of fuse. Fundamental use fuse.
5. Relay 10:29 – What is relay? Functioning principle of relay and basic demonstration of working. Use Relay.
6. IC (Integrated Circuit) 14:05 – Understanding what is suggesting an IC. Why ICs are utilized?
7. PCB (Printed Circuit Board) 16:11 – What is a PCB and also applications. Why PCBs are made use of. Standard functioning principle.
For any inquiries or concerns please compose listed below in the remark area ✍.
Like, share and also don’t forget to subscribe we need your kind assistance.
Have a great day. Many thanks of enjoying.