Video links :
Basic electronics component part 1 – https://youtu.be/4sBgu_tUpiI
How to use multimeter detailed tutorial – https://youtu.be/gCVNjEJSFOw
Basic electronics component part 2 – https://youtu.be/ICU8ZWR-qSE
Namaste everyone this is the part-1 video about testing electronic components by using multimeter or other ways.
We have checked some basic components in this one. More components will be added in the future videos ,so please stay tuned.
Our goal is to provide the information is very easy way so everyone can understand it better without having any difficulties. The video is long but every second counts and i hope you will learn something good every second.
Components tested with time codes.
You can click on the time codes to skip the video at a specific point or topic.
1. Important things to consider before you start to test any electronic components. Like, before testing anything power must be removed and the components should be isolated from circuitry to avoid wrong measurements. 01:12
2. Testing fuses that is most basic component in electronics and taking a look at different types of fuses.
What is use of fuse? 03:25 How it works? How is helps to protect your circuit .
Testing diffrent kind of fuses 04:00
3. Testing Resistor :
The right way of testing resistors. 05:43
How to avoid false measurements while testing resistors 07:38
Testing potentiometer 09:01 , pinout of pot
Comman faults in potentiometers 11:19
Testing LDR (light dependent resistor) 12:37
*PLEASE CLICK ON THE TIME-CODEs TO SKIP TO SPECIFIC TOPICs
● Important notes/things to consider before testing any component 01:19
● Application of fueses and testing fuses using multimeter 03:25
● Testing resistors/resistance 05:43
● Testing Potentiometers/Pot 09:01
● Common issues with potentiometers 10:30
◆ Testing trimmer potentiometer 11:19
◆ Testing LDR(light dependent resistor) 12:37
● Diode testing 13:39
● Zener diode testing and explanation 15:58
● Testing LEDs (Light emmiting diode) 18:07
◆ Forward voltage drop of LEDs or operating voltage of LEDs 18:38
◆ Testing LED 7 segment display or matrix 20:33
Thank you so much for watching. Have a good day.🤗 Please like and share the video
and don’t forget to subscribe also press the bell icon. Thanks everyone for kind support 👍.